June 1, 2021
AMO Purchase to Pay (P2P) Solution
For most growing companies, procurement has been a tricky issue. Manually processing procurement leads to errors, paperwork, misunderstandings, and stress. No wonder many companies are looking for alternative methodology and technology to streamline their procurement processes. AMO has developed a Global Purchase to Pay Solution (P2P) most commonly known, as Procure to Pay, to standardize finance and procurement processes. The Purchase to Pay application encompasses supplier management, budget management, purchase management and goods receipts triggering suppliers payments.
AMO Purchase to Pay (P2P) Solution
AMO leverages its expertise not only by maximising the power of the Nintex platform but also by adding custom features to produce bespoke P2P solution for its customers. Our solution can be deployed as a standalone system or even connect to any other 3rd party tools or data sets. We ensure continuous improvement mechanisms so that the application evolve alongside constant business change whilst maintaining user comfort and adoption. Our P2P solution also caters for large multinational environments with complex approvals and decision processes. It is hence a great platform for finance & procurements departments, billing teams and for shared services structures spanning across multiple regions and multiple companies.
Features dive in
The P2P platform has been developed with our customers’ needs and requirements in mind. Let’s have a look at the different features of the platform.
- Validation matrices – Depending on the needs of our customers, complex validation matrices are built to reflect all levels of approval and scenarios. These differ from one module or process to another depending on the requester, scope, amount, country, cost centres, departments & teams. The complexity is handled by the application directly making it convenient and seamless for users.
Tracking and versioning
- Traceability – Our application resolves the traceability issues that many companies face. Every user action is tracked in real-time creating historical records. These are instantly available in each request for quick review. The data can also be used for reporting purposes.
- Requests versioning – The lifecycle of each request is also tracked. Each submission creates a new version of that request. The portal then references each version for historical purposes.
- Audit – On top of historical records, system changes made via the administration console are constantly recorded. This includes changes to security access, financial validation matrices, tasks delegations and system reference data. A self-service portal is available for auditors allowing direct access to the data without the need to generate specific reports.
- Access Granularity – User access granularity has been introduced across modules, features and data. This aspect enables the build of a unified portal with an adaptable interface based on user authorised access. This segregation mechanism guarantees optimum visibility without compromising on security.
- Administrative roles – Various administration and authorisation layers is created depending on our customers requirements. It can be based on location, scope and seniority. This allowed the platform to be standardised and scaled to many regions and countries without increasing top management administrative burden.
- Workload management – Managers from all tiers can delegate part of their responsibilities to assistants to efficiently manage their daily workload.
- Out of Office – Staff can easily hand over their tasks for a short period of time when there are unavailable. This prevents a slowdown in approval flows thus keeping business performance at optimum levels.
- With Nintex process-driven application, process fluidity is improved resulting in your employees always knowing what to do hence spending their time more effectively. The centralised platform removes the need to use excel sheets or emails between services which are often prone to errors.
- Mobility – Approvals can also conveniently done on the go, using mobile devices.
- Thanks to Nintex K2 five customisable interface, we create layouts that are specific to our customers’ requirements and branding guidelines. The interface is very intuitive and role-focused based on department and seniority.
- Multilingual – We have included several languages within the platform to cater for multinational companies. This enables a standardised system to be used by any member from any country.
- We have ensured that each user is able to build his/her own profile including language and data preference. Data selection can include favourite currency, suppliers, specific location (Country + Company) and cost centres making the daily use of the application fast and focussed
AMO Purchase to Pay Solution Benefits
All the above features result in a well-designed application which deals with day-to-day challenges that many businesses face in their Finance and Procurement departments. In a nutshell, our P2P solution provides the following benefits:
- Approval processes are streamlined, transparent and fast.
- Clear visibility of budget management
- Improved compliance with access to historical data
- Friendly user interface which encourages high user adoption
- Prevents slowdown in approval flows hence ensuring business working at optimum levels
- Lower operations costs as the business increases its productivity and efficiency. Also, the friendly user interface implies that the training costs are low.
- This platform ensures zero chance of human errors and hence improves data accuracy. The smooth Good Receipts processes guarantee payments to suppliers are done in a timely manner which helps to avoid late payment penalties and also foster good relationships with them.
- With mobility enabled, users have uninterrupted access to validation and approval processes even if they are on the go.
It is important to emphasise that our P2P solution will be custom made for your business requirement as we believe that there is “no one size fits all” solution. We have recently done a webinar on P2P which includes a demo of the platform.
Watch the recording here, if you would like to know more.
Should you wish to get a personalised demo, please get in touch!