Senior Tableau Consultant
We are looking for a senior Tableau Consultant to work directly with one of our customers. Whilst you will be part of the customer team, you will be responsible for gathering requirements from top Management stakeholders and you will transform those needs into well-designed visuals to enable the business to make informed decisions.
To be successful, you should have a broad understanding of the business landscape, the ability to design reports within brand guidelines, and strong analytical skills. Ultimately, you should be proficient in reporting analysis tools and hold strong written and verbal communication.
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards, and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with customer teams
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization
Tableau Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Mininum of 5 years Tableau developer experience.
- A solid understanding of SQL, rational databases, and normalization.
- Proficiency in use of query and reporting analysis tools.
- Competency in Excel (macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining, and managing Tableau-driven dashboards & analytics and working knowledge of Tableau administration/architecture.