Are you a creative and talented Graphic Designer looking for a role within a dynamic team?
This position will suit an individual who is looking for a part-time or intern job that offers a variety of work including brand icons, marketing campaign materials, internal and external communication branding, brochure, and much more.
As a Graphic Designer, you will use your design skills to create and deliver innovative designs to detailed briefs, demonstrate your design confidence, and have an eye for detail.
- Work within the brand guidelines to create graphics, visual elements, and illustrations that effectively communicate our key message and enhance our brand identity
- Produce designs for marketing campaigns and communications, collateral, and initiatives including social media, email, blogs, community channels, presentations, and templates
- Manage workload and ensure timely delivery of all projects, flagging potential risks or delays
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Graphic design skills including the use of colour, design, and drawing.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Great eye for design and attention to detail.
- Able to manage time, prioritise, and be organised.
- Team player.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please send us a portfolio, ideally demonstrating the range of your work and showing us the kind of talent, you can offer, along with a CV.